Keynotes by NSF Director Dr. France Cόrdova, NVIDIA Chief Scientist Dr. Bill Dally, Deputy Director for Cancer Research and Technology Director Jerry Lee, and Chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers, Jason Furman, each discuss aspects of how A.I. and deep learning are transforming the future.
Top Speaker Panel on Future of A.I.
Panel discusses the economic impact of AI, how AI can help public policy, and government’s role in funding research.
- Moderator: Matthew Schruers, Vice President for Law & Policy at the Computer & Communications Industry Association
- Bill Dally, Chief Scientist, SVP, NVIDIA
- Lynne Parker, Division Director for Information and Intelligent Systems
- Victor Bennett, Senior Economist, Council of Economic Advisers, The White House
- Alan Davidson, Director of Digital Economy, U.S. Dept. of Commerce
See The Future of AI in DC
Presented by NVIDIA, the GPU Technology Conference (GTC) is the most important event series for GPU developers in the world. GTC enables attendees to experience unparalleled AI training, industry insights, and direct access to NVIDIA and industry experts-all in one place.
GTC 2017, the world’s largest GPU event, will take place May 8 – 11, 2017 in Silicon Valley. GTC DC attendees are eligible for Alumni Discounts of 40%.
Gain insight as distinguished keynote speakers describe how AI and deep learning will transform both government and industry.
Dr. France A. Córdova
National Science Foundation
Chief Scientist and SVP of Research
JERRY LEE, Ph.D.
Office of the Vice President
Deputy Director for
Cancer Research and Technology
Council of Economic Advisers
- Accenture Labs
- ARPA-E, U.S. Department of Energy
- Blue River Technology
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- Cosmic Works, An IQT Lab
- cosmiQ works
- Deep Learning Analytics
- DOD Center for Exceptional Computing
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory
- GE Current
- GE Research
- General Dynamics Mission Systems
- George Mason University
- George Washington University
- Georgia Institute Of Technology
- Harris Corp.
- Harvard Medical School
- Horus Technology
- Icahn School Of Medicine At Mount Sinai, New York
- Insilico Medicine, Inc
- IQT CosmiQ Works
- John Hopkins University APL
- Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- Lockheed Martin
- Los Alamos National Laboratory
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- NASA Ames Research Center
- NASA Frontier Development Lab
- National Cancer Institute
- National Center For Supercomputing Applications
- National Institute Of Health
- National Institute of Standards and Technology
- National Science Foundation
- NCSA/University of Illinois
- New York University
- NIDDK, NIH
- Northrop Grumman Mission Systems
- Nuerala Inc.
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Office Of The U.S. Vice President
- Old Dominion University
- PNY Technologies
- Samsung/Smart Things
- Sandia National Laboratories
- Schrodinger, Inc.
- Siemens Medical Solutions
- Stockholm University
- SURVICE Engineering Company
- U.S. Government
- U.S. Joint Improvised Threat Defeat Agency
- U.S. National Oceanic And Atmospheric Administration
- U.S. Naval Research Laboratory
- University Of Maryland
- University Of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- University of Washington
- US DOD
- US House of Representatives
- USC Information Sciences Institute
- USC, Southern California Earthquake Center
- Yale University
GTC DC is designed to be widely attended and in compliance with all Congressional and agency ethics rules.
GTC DC is designed to create powerful connections and a strong understanding of how technologies like deep learning and artificial intelligence, high-performance computing, autonomous machines, and virtual reality can have immediate impact across industries like healthcare, federal, defense, self-driving cars, IoT, drones, robotics, intelligent video analytics (IVA) and open science.
*Discount pricing available for educational institutions and other non-profit organizations. Must register with university or non-profit organization issued email address to qualify and present credentials at check-in to receive badge.
**Requires .gov or .mil email address during registration. This event is designed to be widely attended and in compliance with all Congressional and agency ethics rules.