See The Future of AI in DC
Presented by NVIDIA, the GPU Technology Conference (GTC) is the most important event series for GPU developers in the world. GTC enables attendees to experience unparalleled AI training, industry insights, and direct access to NVIDIA and industry experts-all in one place.
Join us Nov. 1-2, 2017 for the 2nd GTC DC event at the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center. Government enters at no charge.
2017 Conference Topics
The GTC DC experience is designed to create strong understandings of how technologies like Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning, High Performance Computing, Autonomous Machines and Virtual Reality immediately impact industries like Healthcare, Security, IoT and Open Science. GTC makes it easier to learn about NVIDIA's GPU technologies with concentrated content from domain experts all in a single location. See our six conference tracks which cater to many different tastes and needs to round out your experience.
AI for Analytics and Security
AI in Healthcare
AI for Smart Cities and IoT
High Performance Computing
VR and Simulation
GTC DC attracts developers, researchers, and technologists from top government, industry, and universities.
- Accenture Labs
- ARPA-E, U.S. Department of Energy
- Blue River Technology
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- Cosmic Works, An IQT Lab
- cosmiQ works
- Deep Learning Analytics
- DOD Center for Exceptional Computing
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory
- GE Current
- GE Research
- General Dynamics Mission Systems
- George Mason University
- George Washington University
- Georgia Institute Of Technology
- Harris Corp.
- Harvard Medical School
- Horus Technology
- Icahn School Of Medicine At Mount Sinai, New York
- Insilico Medicine, Inc
- IQT CosmiQ Works
- John Hopkins University APL
- Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- Lockheed Martin
- Los Alamos National Laboratory
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- NASA Ames Research Center
- NASA Frontier Development Lab
- National Cancer Institute
- National Center For Supercomputing Applications
- National Institute Of Health
- National Institute of Standards and Technology
- National Science Foundation
- NCSA/University of Illinois
- New York University
- NIDDK, NIH
- Northrop Grumman Mission Systems
- Nuerala Inc.
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Office Of The U.S. Vice President
- Old Dominion University
- PNY Technologies
- Samsung/Smart Things
- Sandia National Laboratories
- Schrodinger, Inc.
- Siemens Medical Solutions
- Stockholm University
- SURVICE Engineering Company
- U.S. Government
- U.S. Joint Improvised Threat Defeat Agency
- U.S. National Oceanic And Atmospheric Administration
- U.S. Naval Research Laboratory
- University Of Maryland
- University Of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- University of Washington
- US DOD
- US House of Representatives
- USC Information Sciences Institute
- USC, Southern California Earthquake Center
- Yale University
Gain insight from high caliber speakers as they describe how AI and deep learning will transform both government and industry.
Additional GTC DC speakers for 2017 will be announced soon.
DR DAVID B. KIRK
Packages and Pricing
Conference + Training
|Register NOW >||Register NOW >||Register NOW >|
NON-PROFIT, ACADEMIC AND
NON-PROFIT AND ACADEMIC RATE $150*
Register with government email to qualify.